All the prices are intended as tax free.
Accepting the purchase conditions
- The sales contract concluded between Sharebot S.r.l. (hereinafter Sharebot) and the customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by Sharebot , even if only partial, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept the order. The acceptance is implied, if not otherwise communicated with any other mode to the customer. By placing an order on www.sharebot.it the customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and he fully accepts the general and payment conditions hereinbelow;
- If the customer is an end user (he is the person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure ends, must print out or save an electronic copy of these general conditions in accordance with the articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling;
- It is excluded any right of the customer to recive a compensation for damages, and any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to people and/or things, caused by the lack of acceptance (even partial) of an order;
How to purchase
- The customer can buy only the products listed in the electronic catalogue of www.sharebot.it at the time of the completion of the order. The technical information included in the website reproduce faithfully the actual ones. Therefore Sharebot reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products without notice in order to adapt them to those supplied by the manufacturer. It is understood that the picture linked with a description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its features as they could be different in terms of colour, size and accessories items present in the figure. All support purchase information (glossary, buying guide, etc.) are to be understood as a simple generic informative material, not referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
- The correct order is confirmed by Sharebot by sending an email to the mail address indicated by the customer. This message contains all the data entered by the customer who have to verify their accuracy and to communicate in a timely manner eventual corrections, in accordance with the procedures described in this document. The customer may also check the status of the order by logging in to the web area dedicated to him under the voice “my orders”;
- a possible non-acceptance of an order will be promptly communicated to the customer;
- if one or more of the products ordered are not available, Sharebot will contact the customer within 7 days from the moment of the order, communicating via e-mail the unavailability and any workarounds. In this case, the customer can wait the delivery of his order if Sharebot, at its sole discretion, could be able to find on the market the unavailable product, or he can cancel the order and be refund for the price already paid;
All products sold by Sharebot are covered by a 24 months legal warranty for private clients and 12 months for companies and VAT for lack of conformity, pursuant to art. 129) of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 (consumer code). Under the legal warranty, Sharebot is liable to the consumer (person who acts for purposes unrelated to business, industrial, commercial and crafted or professional) for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of the delivery of the product, so as provided by art. 130 of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 and within the period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
The lack of conformity exists when the product is not suitable for the use to which it is intended, is not in compliance with the description or does not have the quality and/or performances promised by the seller and the product sold, or quality specifications and performance required by the consumer when these have been the subject of a special agreement between the parties.
The complaint of the lack of conformity (article 132, paragraph 1), which occurs within the period of validity of the legal warranty (24 months), must be made, under penalty of forfeiture, within two months from the date of discovery (art. 132, paragraph 2). In case of lack of conformity, the consumer is entitled to ask to the seller, at its option and without charge, reparation or replacement of the goods, unless the request, is not objectively impossible or excessively burdensome (art. 130, paragraphs 3 and 4). Reparations must be carried out within a reasonable period and in any case within 60 days, after which the consumer will have the rights under art. 130, paragraph 7); the seller, after the complaint of the lack of conformity, can offer the consumer the solutions referred to in paragraph 9) art. 130, with the effects mentioned in lit. a and b) of the same provision.
According to paragraph 3 of art. 132, the lack that occurs within six months from the purchase, it is assumed it exists to the predicted data and the consumer has the right to restore, without charge, the goods by reparation or replacement (art. 130). To receive assistance, the customer shall store the invoice that he will receive together with the goods purchased. As a result of the intervention from our Support Center, the customer will be charged eventual verification and repair costs requested by the service, as well as delivery costs if those were incurred by Sharebot if it does not prove a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 (consumer code)
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY
Are not covered by the warranty interventions and/or repairs and/or any spare parts that may be faulty due to:
1. tampering (the opening of a product is tantamount to tampering);
2. failure caused by negligence and/or incompetence during the installation (installation/connection/setting up, wrong, incomplete or absent);
3. electrostatic discharge, electrical discharges conducted/produced by lightning or other phenomena external to the product, radiated electromagnetic interference, intermittent power supply or non-ongoing basis;
4. defects or damage caused by a fall, breakage, leakage of liquid or normal deformation of use;
5. repairs carried out by unauthorized persons;
6. use of materials and/or spare parts non-official Sharebot;
7. all interventions carried out on products with expired warranty;
8. unauthorized modification of the internal software of the machine
8. modifica non autorizzata del software interno della macchina
9. lack of machine parts;
Are not subject to warranty all parts subject to wear or in contact with consumables.
For products sold in assembly kit Sharebot guarantees the quality of the materials, the completeness of the kit and correctness of the assembly instructions; the quality of the resulting product depends onlu on the customer, under no circumstances Sharebot will give assistence on this type of machine.
Sharebot reserves the right to evaluate each case warranty repair and otherwise will send the client quote before proceeding.
In no event Sharebot will be liable for any delays, breach of contract or other commitments assumed by the customer to third parties.
Sharebot assumes no responsibility for any lack of production, delays in deliveries or other commitments accepted by the customer to third parties derived from using, loss of use or malfunctioning of the printer.
Sharebot does not guarantee technical assistance time on the printers sent back for reparation.
Sharebot does not provide a telephone technical support service.
Given the continuous technological developments the declared technical characteristics of Sharebot 3D printers may change at any time without notice; any updates or changes to the new printers will not be carried out under warranty on previously manufactured printers.
Sharebot does not guarantee technical support to problems derived from lack of technical knowledge within the using of the printer, in particular:
-problems arising from the user’s pc;
-problems arising from the print parameters;
-problems arising from special materials;
-problems arising from incorrect calibration machine;
-problems arising from incorrect machine maintenance (e.g. cleaning);
-problems arising from damaged 3d files or not suitable for rapid prototyping;
-issues derived from the incorrect installation or using of 3d modeling software and slicing.
If you have these types of problems we will recommend you to read the user’s manual, technical documentation and/or attendance in a course of appropriate level.
If you have any problems in using our printers, the procedure is as follows:
Check the manual and guides available on the web site;
Contact the seller from which you purchased the machine
Contact technical support by filling in the form which is found in the support section giving the required information. Our technicians will contact you within 3 working days.
In case your printer should be sent back in the factory to be repaired, our technical support will give you a file number (RMA) to return and it will provide all the additional information required.
Attention: the packaging should be the original one, penalty forfeiture of the warranty
As soon as we receive your printer, our technicians will evaluate whether the problem derives from a failure, or by improper use of the printer or by an improper use of material not approved by Sharebot:in the first case the repair under warranty will be carried out free, in the latter case we will provide you with a quote to request your agreement to repair. For out-of-warranty printers may be required a quote for the inspection.
It’s possible to download the terms and general conditions by clicking here.
- in absence of the original packaging;
- in absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, technical manuals, etc.);
- for damage to the product;
The withdrawal right is reserved exclusively to consumers (people who purchase the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, entrepreneurial or commercial), so it may not be exercised by legal people and natural people acting for purposes concerning their professional activity.
- send a registered letter with notice of receipt to the following address:
- send a fax to: +39 031 2280459;
You must specify in both cases the addresses at which you want to be contacted by our staff and receive instructions regarding the return of products.
The processing of data, which it’s guaranteed by maximum confidentiality, will be made for the purposes of administration of the courses (accounting, logistics).
The data may be used for the creation of an archive for sending (via email, fax or by mail) some proposals for courses and others future initiatives of Sharebot.
You can access to the information in our possession and exercise your rights under art. 7 of the law (update, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, opposition to data processing, etc.) by sending a written request to the data controller: