Research & Development
Sharebot 3D printers are intended to be used by universities, colleges, research centers and industry R&D laboratories: the user has the possibility to modify, set and customize all the printing process settings and obtain a log file from the data recorder sensors.
Sharebot provides different 3D printers to researchers who look for professional tools able to give them replicable and replicable results. Among the printers best fitted for R&D laboratories there are: Sharebot 42 (FFF, fused filament fabrication), Sharebot SnowWhite (laser sintering technology with CO2 laser), Sharebot Voyager (where a photosensitive resins reacts when exposed to UV rays at 405 nm) and Exeter (SLA with UV laser at 405 nm).
Sharebot is available to modify and customize its 3D printers for Universities and research centers in case they need special features: our aim is to be able to give them unique tools that help them to find new developments for 3D printing. It’s possible to find some papers with project where it was used a Sharebot 3D printer on
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR 3D PRINTED CUSTOMIZABLE FOOTWEAR
Università di Trento – Winner of Poster Session at Italian-Nordic Polymer Future
- NEW PHOTOSENSITIVE RESINS @405NM: APPLICATION TO 3D PRINTING
Aude-Héloïse Bonardi, IS2M (Materials research institute University of Mulhouse)
- FILAMENT PRODUCTION AND FDM OF ABS/CARBON NATOTUBES COMPOSITES – Luca Fambri, Alessndro Pegoretti (Department of Industrial Engineering and INSTM Research Unit, University of Trento)
SnowWhite is the professional DLS (Direct Laser Sintering) 3D printer that sinters polymeric powders with CO2 laser. The printer allows to use a wide range of professional thermoplastic powders: if required, it’s also possible to use special loaded materials.
Thanks to Sharebot SnowWhite, every research center, laboratory or SME can now use the laser sintering technology; infact SnowWhite come at a very small price compared to its main competitors, its results are fully replicable and can start printing with just 300g of material.
- Buiding area: 100 x 100 x 100 mm
- Working temperature: up to 190°C
- Scan speed: up to 3.500mm/s
- Laser: CO2 14W
Sharebot 42 is the fourth generation 3D printer which uses FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) technology to realize professional prototypes and models with the highest printing quality and precision at the maximum speed.
The autocalibration system of the innovative printing bed with Easy Detach System allows the professional to start printing without any problem: the user have the full control on every printing setting thanks to the 3.2″ LCD touch screen display.
- Building Volume: 250 x 220 x 200 mm
- Z Resolution: 50 microns
- Remote management: integrated
- Heated printed plate: integrated
- Max Extrusion Temperature: 240°C
Resin 3D Printers
Sharebot develops professional 3D printers for R&D that use resins and photosensitive materials. The company also develops its own resins with different features (castable, biomedical, general purpose, strong) compatible with different applications and industries.
3D printers and materials are developed with DLP technology (Digtal Light Processing: an image is impressed on a photosensitive resins with UV light at 405 nm) and SLA (stereolithography where the resin reacts to a UV laser).
- Sharebox3D included: 1/5 ghz quad core – 1GB
- Support management software: integrated
- Projector LED Full HD: 1920×1080 Professional
- Connctivity: LAN – WEB – USB