Sharebot professional 3D printers
Sharebot has a wide offer of professional 3D printers which use all the main 3D printing technology today known:
- FFF: Fused Filament Fabrication, 3D printers using a thermoplastic filament
- DLP: Digital Light Processing, 3D printers cure a photosensitive resin projecting an image throught UV rays
- DLS: Direct Laser Sintering, thermoplastic powders being sintered with CO2 laser in hot chamber
FFF – Filament deposition
Sharebot professional 3D printers with filament deposition offer a wide choice in terms of printing volume and materials and they are professional tools with great reliability and precision.
FFF Sharebot professional 3D printers are:
- Sharebot 42: rapid, user-friendly and precise with web connectivity. The perfect professional tool.
- Sharebot Q: a unique printing volume (A3 format), web connectivity and touch screen display. The printer able to realize every kind of object.
- Sharebot XXL: thanks to its printing area (700x250x200 mm), it could realize architecture models and mechanical prototypes with great efficency.
The fourth generation professional and user friendly 3D printer: fast, precise and smart, capable to give your full control on the 3D printing process with a click on your device.
The professional 3D printer with A3 format (270x420x300mm) which uses FFF technology to realize objects, models and prototype with high professional quality and precision.
Sharebot XXL Plus
Sharebot XXL is a professional 3D printer with big size printing area (700x250x200mm) able to realize big professional mockups and prototype for architects, technical studies or trademark.
DLP – Digital Light Processing
Professional 3D printer with DLP technology: economic, efficient and reliable with great precision on every detail
Sharebot SPIRIT uses DLP technology (an image is projected on a photosensitive resin to create an object). Spirit is fast, precise and realiable, the perfet professional tool to create precise models with high detail definition and smooth surfaces.
- Building area: 100 x 60 x 100 mm
- Projector: Full HD
- XY Resolution: 50 micron
- Z Resolution: da 25 micron
SHARE-LO is a general purpose resin developed for Sharebot Spirit. It can be used in many professional fields and different applications like rings, vulcanize rubber and thermoforming models. SHARE-LO is easy to print and gives you high detail definition
- Fashion – Design
LIGHT BOX SH is a small and easy to use UV chamber that can be intalled in every professional environment. LIGHT BOX SH provides you a perfect post-curing of your DLP models, finishing the printing process and optimizing your workflow.
- Size: 200 x 220 x 170 mm
- Usage: 70 W
- Wavelenght: 375∼470 nm
- LED: 25
DLS – Laser sintering
Professional laser sintering 3D printer by Sharebot uses many different thermoplastic powders to realize mechanical, functional and resistant objects with high detail definition.
The professional laser sintering 3D printer is:
- Sharebot SnowWhite: the first desktop professional laser sintering 3D printer with DLS (Direct Laser Sintering) technology, which sinters materials like PA11, PA12, TPU and Alumide in an hot chamber with C02 laser.
The DLS 3D printer
The perfect professional CO2 sintering 3D Printer present in many universities and R&D deparments worldwide, completely open to the user
The professional 3D printer uses a laser sintering technology to work with many different thermoplastic powders. It is a perfect laboratory tool to test different materials and realize functional and precise mechanical models with great stress resistance.
DESKTOP 3D PRINTERS
Sharebot offers easy to use, solid and affordable 3D printers for everyone. The printers use FFF (Fused filament Fabrication) technology: a thermoplastic filament is used to create a prototype layer after layer on a printing bed (which can be heated on some printers).
The professional 3D printer for everyone. Kiwi-3D is very easy to use, plug-and-play and it has a small and crafty printing area. The perfect educational and teaching tool for kids and students.
The solid, strong, Made in Italy, professional 3D printer of third generation. The ideal working tool for mechanic models rapid prototyping thanks to wide choice of compatible filaments.
Sharebot offersa wide choice of 3D printing materials both for professional and desktop 3D printers. Filaments and resins are developed by R&D department to offer the best solutions for 3D printing to our users.
- Filaments: thermoplastic materials developed for the FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) technology 3D printers (professional and desktop). Sharebot offers a wide choice in terms of material and colors with technical and easy to use filaments.
3D printing filaments
Sharebot develops with an italian chemical company a wide range of 3D printing filament for FFF technology 3D printers. Each filament can be used by both professional and private user and with great quality results.
Slicing is crucial to have a good 3D printing process: a professional slicing software allows you to have full control on every 3D printing setting and parameters, improving the quality of your model and prototype.
Simplify 3D is a professional slicing software that allows you to have full control on the entire process that convert an .stl file into a .gcode: the software some innovative features about support management and preview operation that will improve your 3D printing user experience.